FLX Massage Tools!
Posted on 13 January 2013
Have you tried the FLX Massage Balls and FLX Infinity ball? Our innovative set of balls, consisting of different sizes and strengths, act as the perfect self-administered way to massage and roll out the muscles of the body.
FLX Massage Tools help to:
- Roll out arch and heel pain
- Alleviate conditions of plantar factious
- Release tight muscles and prevent injury
- Promotes flexibility and strength
- Some light rolling before a workout will activate muscle fibers and bring blood to the areas that will be utilized during the activity.
- Releasing tension in your lower leg and foot will help to alleviate pain and regain flexibility and strength.
- Tight muscles can start pulling over time, which can cause the muscles to work improperly, leading to injury.
- Tight muscles of the foot and ankle will decrease flexibility and limit the full range of motion that a dancer could move his\her foot.
- Got tendonitis?! Applying these rolling techniques can help accelerate the healing process and when implemented into a daily routine can help avoid tendonitis due to repetitive strain as seen in many dancer-related cases.