INTERNATIONAL ORDERS :
International Customs and Duties
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fee’s, customs or back end charges once the package has exited the United States.
If choosing, Royal Mail International Standard, it does not come with tracking information.
DELIVERY TIME :
Delivery Time is dependent on a few factors:
- "Availability". Every product usually processes in 2-4 days. The "Availability" value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the "Availability" timeframe, but please do not count on that.
- If the item is currently out of stock or backordered. You package will ship as soon as your item is available again.
- The method of delivery.
- Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
- If you need a RUSH order please email us at email@example.com to specify and we will do our best to make sure your order is rushed in production.
- The Flexistretcher is a USA handmade product and therefore requires a 1-3 day lead time when ordered.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Customers must provide complete and accurate details when making purchases. FLEXISTRETCHER is not liable for an incorrect delivery address being given at the time of purchase.